Re: [hatari-devel] Manual update

Yes, this better reflects the actual requirements. Maybe one should even say
"[2] = add-on, requires EmuTOS or a patched TOS 3.06 for booting", because
according to
http://wiki.newtosworld.de/index.php?title=Thunder_IDE_Interface_-_English_Version
such a patched version exists.

The number of hardware/software/TOS combinations is steadily increasing
these days :-).

Best regards

Uwe