Re: [hatari-devel] patch: Add some missing include directives

Am Wed, 04 Dec 2019 03:39:56 +0100
schrieb Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
>
> while experimenting with emscripten, i found some minor issues not
> directly related to emscripten itself, but merely due to the fact
> that it is using a different c-library. In some places,
> macros/functions where used without excplicitly including the
> corresponding header files. Attached patch should fix that.

Thanks, committed.

> There are also some minor things that could be fixed:
>
> - in .gitignore, Debug/* should be added, just like Release/*

Done.

> - the configure script deletes `dirname $0`/CMakeCache.txt but imho
> that is nonsense. CMakeCache.txt is written to the current directory,
> not to the directory configure resides in. If you build in a
> dedicated directory like Release, that won't remove anything. Same
> for the CMakeFiles directory.

Fixed.

> The clang compiler used there also spits out several warnings,
> especially in the debug build, but those are not addressed yet.

That's kind of expected - we don't disable all "required" warnings in
Debug builds for the WinUAE CPU code ... they could be fixed in the
code, but the patches should be submitted to WinUAE first, so that
Hatari stays in sync with its CPU core.