|Re: [hatari-devel] Duplicate drive image file issue|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Duplicate drive image file issue
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 20:33:23 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1572809604; s=strato-dkim-0002; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date: X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH:From:Subject:Sender; bh=pRk1K3WDwNMfW/Rh1Wj19+30T1gkc3NgpOxtwQyx6nI=; b=Y0PCrZiUbXFkEqU0wPYyM3NRPvDnbK43saVJCiCOdzYaGbDut2RP5JNo7CxDq68VC4 YX477zJQCgkco9o7OWuXKtNQeYGtP/ikamIs8kQJ1Ys8jTir4+nwdEe1dnRPlMx4pZgh /4vXHPrtmF3pRTgzTNXQI3xXswnNoqOo8Dy/Iba+7SicSpBO+pxZGAnp19h0j6+m++Eg eVkrjtOrdOBHCkjMq5071vlk8z7aMjCu+xcm0jEydv580Q9c/Dc36K2rXBHz3sRqS/r2 zj3n/KZbVPfbEaRxbbQyrUrzqXNv3zTcNc/urPcJHgSS1cb8AC8BB5Cwc7Wdl8xfyl85 BxaQ==
Yes, I'm sure, because if I avoid the locking issue by applying the
change (i.e. using the image file for ACSI instead of IDE) in a single
step in the UI, everything is fine.
> On 3 Nov 2019 at 8:17, Uwe Seimet wrote:
> > For IDE HD 0 I have configured a drive image to be used. When I select
> > the same image file for ACSI HD 0 and reset Hatari, Hatari reports
> > "Locking HD file for writing failed" and TOS only sees IDE HD 0, but not
> > HD ACSI 0. So far, so good.
> > Now I eject the file for IDE HD 0, so that the image file is configured
> > for ACSI HD 0 only. After rebooting there is no HD available for TOS
> > at all, even though ACSI HD 0 is the only drive configured with an image
> > file. Looks as if Hatari has not noticed that there is no image file
> > conflict
> > anymore but still ignores the (only) assigned image.
> Are you sure this is not a byte-swapping problem? My ACSI image and IDE image
> are byte-swapped with respect to each other.