[hatari-devel] Duplicate drive image file issue

For IDE HD 0 I have configured a drive image to be used. When I select
the same image file for ACSI HD 0 and reset Hatari, Hatari reports
"Locking HD file for writing failed" and TOS only sees IDE HD 0, but not
HD ACSI 0. So far, so good.
Now I eject the file for IDE HD 0, so that the image file is configured
for ACSI HD 0 only. After rebooting there is no HD available for TOS
at all, even though ACSI HD 0 is the only drive configured with an image
file. Looks as if Hatari has not noticed that there is no image file conflict
anymore but still ignores the (only) assigned image.

Best regards

Uwe