Re: [hatari-devel] Silly Venture 2019 invitro

Le 22/08/2019 à 12:51, Mariusz Buras a écrit :
Hi Mikro
I'm afraid that my previous demo is before in the queue :P
http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=78884

Hi to you both

I read the thread about sdma from mikro, and I'm afraid the bus sharing on falcon will be harder to emulate than just the issues in sqward's demo (even if just this part requires precise cycle emulation, which is quite hard to achieve anyway :) )

BTW, very nice plasma in the SV2019 demo !

We'll see, at least having some falcon demos not supported is good as it gives more real life example of what needs to be fixed :)