[hatari-devel] Silly Venture 2019 invitro

Hi guys,

I have a treat for you - my Videl abusing invitro for SV2019 - https://demozoo.org/productions/205747 :)

So if the argument was "nobody really needs precise Videl emulation", now it does. ;-) (not that I would consider my production as something briliant but hey, it's a real Falcon thing!)

Another interesting side effect is that if you really manage to get it working, it could lead to many sad faces - as Falcon's SDMA interferes with the CPU cycles it can produce great results in Hatari and look like sh*t on real Falcon (see here for more details: http://atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=37272)

There are also other aspects of Videl I haven't fully understood yet, for instance changing resolutions on the fly is "interesting", definitely not as easy as on the ST/E (it didn't make it into the final version because of the SDMA "feature" but I had it running).