Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive

Le 18/08/2019 à 09:46, Thomas Huth a écrit :

So I think it's maybe best to finally get rid of this assembler kludge
now ... I'll try to rewrite the stuff in C in gemdos.c when I got some
spare time.

Another gain of rewriting this in gemdos.c instead of using the cartridge 68000 code is that several games/demos will not start when a program is visible at $FAxxxx as they consider this as a ripper cartridge. Because of this, we added some note in compatibility.html to not use gemdos HD emulation, but if the HD code could be completely stealth, that would be a great improvement (as I'm not sure every user is reading the doc :) )