Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive

> Btw. Please don't disable compatible CPU option (prefetch)
> unless your PC is so slow that Hatari doesn't work otherwise,
> it breaks more things than just disabling cache emulation
> (which is only about cycle exactness required for things
> like DSP sync).

Wouldn't it be better to remove this option, if using it is that
dangerous?

> Please try also EmuTOS.  As it happens only from AUTO, it could be
> something TOS version related.

I'm afraid I don't have enough time to play around with all kind of
options and TOS replacements. All in all, things should work with
regular TOS.
I have to admit that it disappoints me a bit that issues I stumbled upon
more than once in the past pop up again, especially Hatari crashing when
I change settings in the UI.
I may be wrong, but from my experience there tend to be more regressions
than there were in the past.

Best regards

Uwe