Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Mac freeze with RS232

On Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2019 23:33:03 CEST Eero Tamminen wrote:
> Does somebody have a BSD?

I have netbsd and openbsd running in a VirtualBox, but i don't have a serial
interface.

>what defines should be checked at Hatari build time for that?

You can check for __FreeBSD__, __OpenBSD__ and __NetBSD__ respectively

>Alternatively we could always use fileno_unlocked() in rs232.c, but
>that would need first a check for whether given function is present

Doesn't Cmake provide tests for that?

I also just don't understand why the call to fileno() actually blocks. Do both
the main thread and the rs232 thread have the FILE open?