Re: MINT on GEMDOS? Was: Re: [hatari-devel] Floppy formatting support

On Thu, 9 May 2019 at 10:58, Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm not able to get the snapshot to work using a GEMDOS drive. Should that work?
It shouldn't, unfortunately. There is an option to build the kernel with the original GEMDOS layer but it doesn't seem to work either: http://atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36549&p=371228#p371283. I wish Hatari gets a hostfs native feature one day, that would solve all the problems.

--
http://mikro.atari.org