Re: [hatari-devel] Error while building on ARM, PPC and maybo other systems

On 4/14/19 1:46 PM, Christian Quante wrote:
When building hatari on some systems I realized an error in lilo.c reporting a missing definition "SDL_SwapBExx". This error does not occur when building on i586 or x64 systems. It seems that there's a header missing on such machines.

The attached patch simply includes the missing header "SDL_endian.h" in "lilo.c".

Thanks, I pushed it with slightly change summary:
	https://git.tuxfamily.org/hatari/hatari.git/commit/