Re: [hatari-devel] 030 exceptions on auto-increment instructions

On Samstag, 13. April 2019 13:26:41 CEST Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> "MOVES.L (A0)+,D2" can increment or not A0 before the exception trigger
> (depending on the microcode order for this instruction, I didn't check).

I would imagine it should only be incrementet *after* the exception trigger,
otherwise MMU handling code that just did a page-in of the missing memory
would not be able to restart the instruction. Also it would have to know
whether the register was already incremented or not to be able to calculate
the correct address.