Re: [hatari-devel] Linux started to init in Hatari

I've pushed this.  IMHO I've provided pretty good / easy step-by-step
instructions now for building & testing Linux under Hatari.

I'm a bit surprised how buggy m68k Linux seems, see the "Bugs / TODO"
section at beginning of:
	doc/m68k-linux-for-hatari.txt

	- Eero

Next weeks I'll be discussing the kernel issues on Debian m68k list,
looking at the missing Hatari NVRAM regs support, disasm/memdump issues
with --lilo, trying kernels which have more features needed by Debian,
maybe try building my W window system for m68k Linux and see whether
it works under Hatari.