Re: [hatari-devel] Bug in FPU emulation?

Le 27/03/2019 à 10:19, Thorsten Otto a écrit :
On Mittwoch, 27. März 2019 10:01:58 CET Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
when it happens, is this with 68881 FPU emulation or 68882 ? or both ?

I happens at least with the 68882 emulation (the one that is selected in the
config file in the archive), didn't try the other. Does that make a
difference? I think only the FSAVE frame is different between both?

should not make a difference, but just to be sure of the test case.

Maybe an interesting test could be to try to render the same scene with povray for amiga under WinUAE to see if the same error arises.

But as 68881/68882 try to use the fpu from the host x86 cpu, it's also possible that some rounding are really different in this case. If so, only softfloat emulation will work.