Re: [hatari-devel] Patches for Linux loader support

On Donnerstag, 21. März 2019 00:01:19 CET Eero Tamminen wrote:
> (Unlike with Aranym) user *can* give additional kernel command
> line args with the --lilo option

Thats also possible with aranym. Since quite some time, there is a generic
command line option where you can set any value in the config file:

--option LILO:kernel:mykernel

in this case.

>At this stage I don't want to clutter Hatari command line
>args more

Thats why i implemented it this way. Although aranym has much fewer options
than Hatari, some of them are only needed rarely, and cluttering the --help
output with them isn't really helpful in the end. They might still be useful
in testing environments or similar.