[hatari-devel] Spec512 screens with higher CPU frequencies

 Hi all,

The author of the game "Alpha Waves" reported an issue on github when
running the game in 2-player mode with 32 MHz:

 https://github.com/hatari/hatari/pull/2/commits/c7711fbae26295ddd288

The suggested fix apparently fixes the graphical glitch in the game,
but currently I wonder: Does it make sense at all that we run the
spec512 with CPU frequencies > 8 MHz? The Spec512 code has definitely
only been written with 8 MHz in mind, so I think we should rather not
use these screen convert functions if the user selected a CPU frequency
of 16 MHz of 32 MHz. Other opinions / ideas?