Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari download page changed unexpectedly

Le 14/02/2019 à 16:23, Mariusz Buras a écrit :
Just out of curiosity: how 120MB is a problem? :)

see my other mail about this ; for example when you want to quickly duplicate a repo by doing a "cp -r", it's always faster to copy 20 MB than 120 MB. If you're a developer and want to keep 10 or so different repos, the lighter, the better.

Also it can save disk/bandwidth on our hosting platform tuxfamily.org, so if these 120 MB can be reduced to less without any loss of useful information, why not make it, no need to waste ressources for nothing, even if disk are cheap :)