Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari download page changed unexpectedly

Le 12/02/2019 à 16:23, Vincent Rivière a écrit :

I used to do that with CVS. But I don't do anymore with Git. Usually, anything can be done easily by switching branches.

Yes, but if I'm not mistaken, switching branches (for example from one version of video.c to another version) will require to recompile it each time you go from one branch to another.

For small files, compilation will be fast but in the case of the cpu core for example, it can take several minutes. That's why I usually prefer working on 2 separate repo with their own precompiled .o to limit the burden of recompiling when switching branches.