Re: [hatari-devel] Fosdem

On 03/01/2019 at 08:34, Thomas Huth wrote:
in case someone plans to attend the Fosdem this year and wants to chat with me: I'll be in the retrocomputing developers room on Saturday
morning:

I was so glad to meet you there :-D

And to celebrate that, I made a short video coverage of FOSDEM 2019. Spoiler: Hatari included!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRX2s9QQrBY
French speech, English subtitles available.

NB: As Hatari 2.2 was released at almost the same time, I took the liberty to rip the very nice music of the Hatari intro to use it as background music. Credits are given in the video description.

--
Vincent Rivière