Re: [hatari-devel] Issue with macOS version of Hatari 2.2

Hi all,

This version (SDL as Framework, v2.0.9) works fine on the Macbook where the previous version didn't. If others agree that this version works then this file can be used to replace the previous release.

(I was slightly lazy though and Nicolas one commit after v2.2.0 tag was included ... if that can be accepted)

https://troed.ddns.net/f/86063cf4e042408296ea/

I had to do some manual steps so my continuous builds will not work atm.

regards,
Troed