Re: [hatari-devel] Issue with macOS version of Hatari 2.2

On 2/1/19 12:48 AM, Bob Carpenter wrote:
Based on your comments, it does sound like it is more complicated than
simply a Retina-based problem with SDL 2.0.7.

SDL docs mention SDL_WINDOW_ALLOW_HIGHDPI flag:
	https://wiki.libsdl.org/SDL_CreateWindow

I assume it to mean that MacOS doesn't just 2x the window, but
creates it in the size requested by the application.

Maybe that's somehow related?

Unfortunately, I don’t have a dynamic library for SDL 2.0.9 so I couldn’t
do a simple replacement to the released binary. I only have the SDL
framework.

What about the one here:
	https://www.libsdl.org/download-2.0.php

	- Eero

Please let me know if there’s any way I can help.

Bob