Re: [hatari-devel] Small CMAKE diff

On Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019 17:01:56 CET Christer Solskogen wrote:
> Oh, but I got it to work.  With the diff applied :-)

Then maybe cmake knows about that compiler, and looks in the right places. It
is still a total nogo to try to be more clever as the compiler, and
replicating all the builtin pathnames for hundreds of compilers in the rules.
The compiler knows where to look for libraries, cmake should not mess with
that.

I stumbled upon this when trying to cross-compile libraries with the m68k-
atari-mint toolchain, for different processor types. In the end i had to
install rule files for 3 different compilers, hacking in the correct
pathnames, although it is only one.