Re: [hatari-devel] Small CMAKE diff

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 1:53 PM Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019 12:42:11 CET Christer Solskogen wrote:
> I'm experimenting with a multilib capable cross compiler (instead of having
> two, one for 32bit and one for 64bit) for Windows, but I'm not able to
> compile hatari without the following change:

In my experience, that does not work. The standard rules in CMAKE that try to
locate libraries will only look in the places CMAKE knows about, and pass
there absolute pathnames to the linker command line. That will break any
compiler with multilib rules, when the actual target libraries are stored in
different subdirectories.

Oh, but I got it to work.  With the diff applied :-)