Re: [hatari-devel] A few more patches for debuginfo of osheader & system variables

Hi Thorsten,

On 12/16/18 1:58 PM, Eero Tamminen wrote:
On 12/6/18 6:46 PM, Thorsten Otto wrote:
After others have given their opinion, please send revised patch.

yes, sure.

Others don't seem to have opinions on this. :-)

Could you send an updated patch with the memory range subheadings
and output split to few different info commands?

If you have time, it would be nice to have this before the release! :-)

Extra info on the individual locations would be nice, but if you
don't have that, I could add some of it too.

(Compedium has quite a bit of extra info on all of them, and ST
internals on $400- range, but I'm not sure can they be used.
While lists & facts can't be copyrighted, their descriptions can,
and I don't know under what kind of "license" Atari had provided
info on them, and what of it is their own.)