Re: [hatari-devel] Small CMAKE diff

On Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019 18:58:37 CET Christer Solskogen wrote:
> This is the toolchain file I'm using, and it seems to do the trick.

Yes, thats basically what i mean. Its treated like a different compiler, even
if everything just depends on the -m32 switch. And it only works because
things like

>set_property(GLOBAL PROPERTY FIND_LIBRARY_USE_LIB32_PATHS TRUE)

have been hacked into the FindLibrary macro. With other cross-compilers you
loose, unless you change that system-wide installed macro file.

>set ( ENV{SDLDIR} ${CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH}/include/SDL )

That's also a bad idea. The path for SDL2 is different.