Re: [hatari-devel] Patch to fix disassembler

On Samstag, 12. Januar 2019 15:40:30 CET Thomas Huth wrote:
> Why is it not enabled for
> 68020 and 68030, they could have a PMMU, too?

I think this is because Hatari has a separate option whether MMU is emulated
for 030.

>And why is the MC_PMMU macro the very same as the MC_FPU macro??

Don't ask me, i did not write that code ;) As mentioned, i could not figure
out yet why CINVA/CPUSHA are not correctly disassembled. But they are not used
that much, so i did not look much further.

Its also questionable whether you need 2 separate disassemblers. The output
from the other looks a bit strange because it sometimes uses the internal
names from generating the tables, but that could be fixed i guess.