|Re: [hatari-devel] SCC-B support|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] SCC-B support
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 08:16:35 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1546758997; bh=8PweVa3NDVw3D3rkodlJIwIDYaGU9mkmPAxHmSG/j/U=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=lrhFgKVioNhwnKQOp7os7bG/hGBpUaxcyZ//QaSExdz3NZMwSDpzkL3zlhFApXSkq 7rj2HdutzvklJFfDGJUFrjLWEsDiO0z3hQdQf/wk9MQKNHtmuFuie6purKjUm65TjM npvhFCEY1xgX7JPWhYbIP6Q0lgF4R9Dgds0WM1pppnsnZ3VYijQLL1xFI9fB/3chd+ Vtr1N222UdsZ71d/1qEBu0Lc8J7pSheOGvjqhGH4Wmy7k9/weZrIkTz/8OEwWFGkr/ 766BFoVUjFLlAMDERYdZszgscK/I+wqDQ6ttvXnZ7fwQyqibwcR5NLQDzWX4ON0fOW ZPQ5xAhjZrrIw==
Am Sat, 5 Jan 2019 01:24:42 +0200
schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 1/1/19 7:33 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > While trying to implement separate options for SCC input and
> > output, I had to discover that SCC input is not working at all yet
> > (at least it does not work in the terminal program "Rufus"). Not
> > sure what is missing here yet, maybe the emulation of interrupts?
> > Anyway, I don't have time to work on the SCC in the upcoming weeks,
> > so I limited the emulation to output only now (with the
> > "--scc-b-out" parameter). If anybody feels like implementing input
> > or channel A support, feel free to do so - I won't touch this code
> > in the upcoming month anymore, I think.
> Are the names now stable enough that I could add rest of
> the configuration stuff?
Yes, I think we can stick with the current names.
> (Attached patch lists things that need to be touched in addition
> to the SDL & Mac GUIs. I could e.g. commit SCC-B output part of
> that for now and leave input until somebody has time to debug it.)
Fine for me if you limit it to the output part only.