Re: [hatari-devel] Windows build currently broken?

On Dienstag, 1. Januar 2019 09:44:01 CET Thomas Huth wrote:
> At least in my version of the MinGW cross compiler, the definitions
> with underscores are not available at all.

I think those appear in some platform headers, so it might depend  upon which
set are you using. Are you using the MinGW32 port, or the 32bit version of
MinGW64? The latter has more up-to-date windows headers.

>Looks like there is no way to open a file in non-blocking mode when using
MinGW?

Could be, i think that is only supported by cygwin. But the other flags like
_O_BINARY etc. are all there.