RE: [hatari-devel] Lockup Falcon demo

First of all, thanks for taking and interest in my demo :)

I had few issues with hatari when developing that demo and at some point I gave up completely and used the hardware.
Some issues I've encountered:

1. Host port interrupts didn't work very well on DSP side
2. My audio routine which uses DMA handshake was totally messed up on hatari. Before I gave up it looked like transfers were incorrect

There could be some other problems. I don't know if DSP timer is emulated.

Regards
Mariusz.