Re: [hatari-devel] My automated macOS Hatari builds

Hi Nicolas,

Of course, no intention to have them being secret :) I'm just not satisfied with some of the manual steps I do in the setup to get things working. Although I'm been able to shrink them greatly over time.

Also, the reason I moved to my home server is that I just found out that VirtualBox's support for macOS has been greatly improved lately. I'm actually running this build server virtualized on my Ubuntu server.

regards,
Troed