|Re: [hatari-devel] Patch: IDE support for sector sizes > 512 bytes|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Patch: IDE support for sector sizes > 512 bytes
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 08:20:32 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1541920833; s=strato-dkim-0002; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date: X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH:From:Subject:Sender; bh=sGuCaAHs1ewLEICYekarFZwX/QyMgNiaW4Te1jAL2uA=; b=i0xEy1Jh7jpxi1D6GcmWG9CFERML2PK04tETm7bc1aDcVIQd6nv90SBrVpL36JNpZE 5gx+JN3QJdTZ28D/A2ombUJXvUZexJ0R0EK79puEoAJK05GEF521ls4ULi0XCT+8uTcL FQOQt4etBFqh5Pld9e1yM4h829Gucx43W9UNZJKpNhPXnwVhtt1gOUaoYo99sZnz4tiv aPLDmdokePVBYM3s7QTRQs0Ns3Vb9TRU5u/x9TluE/x76ffFWbTzHssH/YScnRFIwjXC Tlx32OIriej02l8WCMYnq3DLXsHNJOimW3PVBdHvUo9BmEI200KRL8zLH4VKTveQB5b8 ycUQ==
> Ok, I see your point - but if it's wrong in that case, it's also wrong
> for the other cases (e.g. GPCMD_SEEK and GPCMD_READ_CDVD_CAPACITY)...
> And since current QEMU (file hw/ide/atapi.c) also still contains these
> shifts, I'd like to get this discussed with the folks from QEMU first
> before we blindly fix this in the wrong way in Hatari only... I'll try
> to remember to ask this on the qemu-devel mailing list next week.
Yes, that's a good idea. I was already wondering whether the QEMU code
that is used for Hatari is updated based on changed in QEMU now and then?