Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari hangs with NVDI when MMU is enabled

Le 02/10/2018 à 07:31, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Hi,

There may be sites where you can download NVDI, but these are no legal
copies.
I guess the problem Hatari has with NVDI will be resolved sooner or later
by other means,

I know those are illegal copies, but I'm not sure it will be fixed sooner or later if I (or someone else used to the inner working of the cpu emulation) can't run it to debug the issue (as there not many program using MMU this could remain broken suite some times)