Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari hangs with NVDI when MMU is enabled

Le 01/10/2018 à 17:36, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Hi,

I'm afraid I can't because NVDI is not free software.

Hi

not that I'm interested in using nvdi, but it will be hard to debug otherwise.

Seeing that typing "atari nvdi" in google returns sites with the required software, I'm not sure you need to worry too much about providing it :)

Maybe another way could be to provide a floppy image with the config files and the copyrighted software removed and tell me the layout of the floppy (kind of "ls -lR" or recursive "dir") so I can complete the floppy myself.