Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari and OUTSIDE (virtual memory manager)

Le 02/10/2018 à 16:11, Thorsten Otto a écrit :
On Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2018 15:31:26 CEST Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
this might depend on compiler version and
other installed libraries

Might be some buffer overflow like i  had with the message line buffer:
crashed in my case, but not for Troed. Maybe using the debug version of Hatari
can help to figure it out, or running it with Valgrind.

Yes, looking quickly at the MMU code there's some kind of stacking/unstacking of values written when PMMU is on, I guess at one point after the TT crashes it loops too much and exhausts the stack's size, which should of course not happen even if the emulated TT crashes.

Finding the cause of the bombs that happen before will certainly help to see why it goes wrong later.