Re: [hatari-devel] Avoid 5sec timeout for IDE device to become ready

Am Mon, 24 Sep 2018 09:34:31 +0200
schrieb Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On Montag, 24. September 2018 07:58:27 CEST Thomas Huth wrote:
> > Can you give an example how to reproduce it?
>
> Nothing special, just an image attached to the IDE master port. The
> config file is attached.

Sorry, I can see no difference, even if I use your config file. The
desktop always appears after the same amount of time here when I start
Hatari, no matter whether I've applied your patch or not. Can anybody
else reproduce this 5 second timeout that goes away with Thorsten's
patch?