|Re: [hatari-devel] Feature request: allow alternate mapping of Help/Undo keys|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Feature request: allow alternate mapping of Help/Undo keys
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 10:50:36 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1536742238; bh=uFIsK9h2TDMALK5NtBYyN+o6zth1o1yMIZ/uowhTtqI=; h=Subject:To:From:Date:From; b=rF7HCXm7bFSw2t/VEOxpYg/8Xmw627CVCj1KLGEy21wXbyMeLAj4mFpxNwiEe/0Da tkoliF/1/3//7VebYzZREeRYIl8P1HtMFGrc3TF8CrgPJKaCeH0b89lpSY1F/HLcuw zNRe8wJx4RyTZtZJHYuy9nPkYvURrkZ6puYCLOjfWHldGxUe46kHdwJrCXdVNCxjtM YBuPThP+r7rn8tfsNRbsN7z+wdUDwrRJSaGOMhMCuPmdPjPbUnYYEuRQGO6i3kLHJh i+0MJDp4wP4RAEmlyYqkPTV0impGR/Pzgw6usc80lfm1tCRXj5JLDikQxP8bYUJAOs JdBbN7BmEuqMQ==
On 2018-09-12 10:18, Thorsten Otto wrote:
> The attached patch should make it possible to use F11/F12 as help/undo keys,
> if their default mapping (being used as shortcuts for Options/Fullscreen) has
> been changed. Main reason for me is because a) F11/F12 are also used in other
> emulators in this manner and b) more importantly, the other mappings of Help
> (SDLK_HELP/SDLK_F13) are not present on most AT style keyboards.
The keys are already mapped to the PRINT and SCROLL-LOCK keys which
should be available on normal PC keyboards, too, so I don't quite see
the urgent need here.
And if you reconfigure the shortcut keys, you can also simply
reconfigure the keysym mapping via a file, too, can't you?