Re: [hatari-devel] Feature request: allow alternate mapping of Help/Undo keys

On Mittwoch, 12. September 2018 10:50:36 CEST Thomas Huth wrote:
> The keys are already mapped to the PRINT and SCROLL-LOCK keys which
> should be available on normal PC keyboards, too,

Yes, but at least print is already catched by the window manager, whenever i
use it, the screenshot dialog of linux pops up. I think in windows it is the
same.

>you can also simply reconfigure the keysym mapping via a file, too, can't
you?

Not if you are using PC to ST keymappping, because then the loaded keymap is
not applied.

I think it shouldn't hurt to add those mappings, by default they are
configured as hotkeys, and thus won't make it to those functions. Only if you
change the mappings of Options/Fullscreen to something else, those functions
will see them.