|Re: [hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess memory snapshot fails|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess memory snapshot fails
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 16:01:20 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=sender:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4lSIdf3FndxYlWROioxuVvz2T0gbtLlsS8lFa9p81/c=; b=Q5WeJ8pCJVsRcnMNc+m2BM2vBXOZBmkTkLjpToOYI1xVyT6iuhapM7pUK9pW0/u4Ay vg/TBYrp8EXpY3gE4ybYvmuzCcHLSYxhiYgllDNx37Qijq6LZaSJ5Sel8SMylTnCbCHm doAfVk5hEvCtgUs2QVXoM+k7qB5FYXYs6j/1Xuvjb1uPadkfE+1JsXMNoIzIK5AidITT Hah3ZOklWd1LAF9OukBXmdIcmM3XzH9ggThGX3KPT887uErjuEhzB41WDVhM9h1Efq9O ySIBEWE6LxyOQozhwmKVLrD/Zm6bIWMQ2qcIEHh/dlmL9u4+6TTxhTV/xu3V+/LCMWaz mjew==
On 23/08/2018 at 19:05, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
memory snapshot save/load was rewritten in a way that should prevent this
kind of bug.
Please test again with current devel version from 2018/08/23 (at least it
worked for me, I was not able to reproduce the issues with Lethal Xcess)
Tested as usual on Cygwin.
Immediate success! The bug has gone :-D
Now AlrGr+L does exactly what it is supposed to do, without crashing Lethal
Great work, Nicolas. This is a major bugfix.