Re: [hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess memory snapshot fails

On 23/08/2018 at 19:05, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
memory snapshot save/load was rewritten in a way that should prevent this kind of bug.

Please test again with current devel version from 2018/08/23 (at least it worked for me, I was not able to reproduce the issues with Lethal Xcess)

Tested as usual on Cygwin.
Immediate success! The bug has gone :-D
Now AlrGr+L does exactly what it is supposed to do, without crashing Lethal Xcess.

Great work, Nicolas. This is a major bugfix.

--
Vincent Rivière