|Re: [hatari-devel] SCSI emulation|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] SCSI emulation
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 08:07:08 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1535263638; bh=a0duc832d9TwtXhDyt/P4mQBt4yfAvIAcR2Md3tJriI=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=jBQe44QKajfnxCxMFJSoE07P4lgunyAJj9pVbA0cmbSWJJcPIYsnbD5aQqgAZhTUs m5br3XJCb3SKheVFDlTTOdC5NsiIuPFtUh3lIa+/qhBOwz50/b3I2GQD3R8MlVU777 mUW+2kGmffs8q3k+ywiTz6XQfdj+8TLaUAxQxIPM131DJEZeiSE9RRsTkY6MQgXOIJ QOv6MnUC5DsjzD81QWJ+x5RwizY/85qicunsYIgRSkso5NyAJ2aQd7lxt4wOBw8RVf SkgHEkKJCuTfjVK3RW0qK9UTyI2lPrsAPhosiBWzlw5LlmjTQHRKLua18RVTrgzNR4 S/DRy7VQ/n1Gw==
Am Sat, 25 Aug 2018 19:25:26 +0200
schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Thomas,
> Interesting news! Looks as if this is Falcon SCSI, not TT SCSI?
Yes, this is only for the Falcon right now, for TT SCSI we still lack
emulation of the second MFP.
> I started Hatari with
> hatari --machine falcon --tos /opt/atari/tos404.img --scsi
> 1=/home/us/hatari/scsi.img --trace scsidrv,scsi_cmd
> But there is no further mention of any SCSI related activity on the
> console, and HDDRUTIL's ID check only finds the IDE devices.
> Is there anything else I should configure?
No, that command line is good. You just hit a bug: I only tested the
emulation with the default SCSI ID 0 so far (i.e. I was using the
--scsi parameter without "1="), and apparently I forgot to set the
selected SCSI ID in one of the many variables. Should be fixed now!
Note that the SCSI code is is a "marriage" of Hatari's SCSI command
emulation layer (that has only been used for ACSI so far), with the
NCR5380 and SCSI bus state emulation code from WinUAE. It already took
quite a while to make them play nice together, so you likely have to
expect some more oddities here. Did I already mention that it is still
"experimental" ;-) ?