Re: [hatari-devel] SCSI emulation (was: Re: Identifying the presence of Hatari)

Hi Thomas,

Interesting news! Looks as if this is Falcon SCSI, not TT SCSI? I
started Hatari with

hatari --machine falcon --tos /opt/atari/tos404.img --scsi 1=/home/us/hatari/scsi.img --trace scsidrv,scsi_cmd

and Hatari reported

INFO : Mounting hard drive image '/home/us/hatari/scsi.img'
INFO : Mounting IDE hard drive image /home/us/hatari/master.img
INFO : Mounting IDE hard drive image /home/us/hatari/slave.img

But there is no further mention of any SCSI related activity on the
console, and HDDRUTIL's ID check only finds the IDE devices.

Is there anything else I should configure?

Best regards

Uwe