Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Disabling GEMDOS HD emulation (was EmuCON behaviour in the cartridge target)

Le 20/08/2018 à 00:08, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

I see. Currently the warning goes to console, and user
misses it unless he had terminal open.

Nicolas & co, attached is patch to add note about this to
the SDL GUI dialog, but should the cartridge warning be
shown also in a dialog, not just in console?

Hi

I think showing the warning in the UI would be good too, as people are likely to run hatari from a menu launcher and won't see console output in most cases.