Re: [hatari-devel] Changes to improve integration between Hatari and WinUAE cpu core

Am Fri, 10 Aug 2018 16:51:33 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
[...]
> Please, report any problem that would happen since these changes
> (although I made a lot of tests in various scenario, one never
> knows :) )
[...]
> PS : some extra printf as well as some no-more used code are still
> there, I need them for some pending changes and they will be removed
> after that.

These extra printfs break the "make test" regression tests... that's
ugly, so I'd appreciate if you could clean up that soon (you could
replace them with Log_Printf(LOG_DEBUG ...) if you need them for a
longer time).

Another question: I saw that you added code to save IoMem[0xff8001] in
the memory snap shots ... is that really necessary? Two lines later
there is already:

    MemorySnapShot_Store(&RomMem[0xE00000], 0x200000);

.... and this should cover the IoMem area, too... ?