Re: [hatari-devel] Changes to improve integration between Hatari and WinUAE cpu core

Le 14/08/2018 à 04:26, Thomas Huth a écrit :
Am Fri, 10 Aug 2018 16:51:33 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
[...]
Please, report any problem that would happen since these changes
(although I made a lot of tests in various scenario, one never
knows :) )
[...]
PS : some extra printf as well as some no-more used code are still
there, I need them for some pending changes and they will be removed
after that.

These extra printfs break the "make test" regression tests... that's
ugly, so I'd appreciate if you could clean up that soon (you could
replace them with Log_Printf(LOG_DEBUG ...) if you need them for a
longer time).

sorry, I forgot the automated testing env :( They were removed.

Another question: I saw that you added code to save IoMem[0xff8001] in
the memory snap shots ... is that really necessary? Two lines later
there is already:

     MemorySnapShot_Store(&RomMem[0xE00000], 0x200000);

... and this should cover the IoMem area, too... ?

Yep, that was not necessary, it was removed too :)