|RE: [hatari-devel] NEWDESK.INF is ignored on boot|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [hatari-devel] NEWDESK.INF is ignored on boot
- From: "Mariusz Buras" <mariusz.buras@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 19:10:20 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-language:thread-index; bh=71MM4lTo/EKzxotpmReVrSaFQREmblkoTnCsCkENwkg=; b=qWfJvQH/lZJoCqFLeeekQduoGrxnEje95yde9wg5TEY+iiP7JL8WlIOa7fMf27GdYH nBpIJ8EWf7555n51TpjJyrzhpKzT+24wu1CZQe/jorfGs3Wa28m6ty6lJk6A3psnBRMY Pg1bJJpjYhOncyMsDHzTVd4vpDf90rzngqsIyJe7SVMXw0ax+3EHLV1AiAd9j1NmsONi BelmA6cBr8XXkL7joxz4qXxgubOPTMezAcb0BO1L/KDlWzUEtE4cqPr0ODvu/qIOgLbO bqcGfML+/Ru/uV36qSPf+cifuYQg3NDpgfFIuRZgvQvfLCQJXkDQvV7kvgq7VB3JuOeK gYOg==
- Thread-index: AQJkhGj6lHdtIqGJk3upEplKpkf48aOKfN6A
I seem to have the same issue with freshly built hatari. Worked fine on 2.1 official release.
From: Miro Kropáček [mailto:miro.kropacek@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 3:32 PM
Subject: [hatari-devel] NEWDESK.INF is ignored on boot
I'm getting desperate. Is there any reason why my NEWDESK.INF (TOS 4.04) should be ignored? First I thought it's because GEMDOS HD emulation but as I've stopped using that, I must wonder what's wrong? I start hatari as:
And nothing from my NEWDESK.INF is every applied. If I change resolution or manually read it from the desktop - no problem.