RE: [hatari-devel] NEWDESK.INF is ignored on boot

I seem to have the same issue with freshly built hatari. Worked fine on 2.1 official release.

From: Miro Kropáček [mailto:miro.kropacek@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 3:32 PM
To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hatari-devel] NEWDESK.INF is ignored on boot

Hi,

I'm getting desperate. Is there any reason why my NEWDESK.INF (TOS 4.04) should be ignored? First I thought it's because GEMDOS HD emulation but as I've stopped using that, I must wonder what's wrong? I start hatari as:

hatari -c hatari.cfg

And nothing from my NEWDESK.INF is every applied. If I change resolution or manually read it from the desktop - no problem.

--

MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org