Re: [hatari-devel] TODO list

Am Sun, 27 May 2018 13:15:31 +0300

> Hi,
>
> I noticed some items in the todo.txt doc, which I think are
> already done.  Attached is a patch.
>
> Nicolas & Thomas, aren't the TT ACSI & memvalid / ST&STE MMU
> things now fully done?

AFAIK the memvalid / MMU stuff is done, bug Nicolas certainly knows
more details here. No sure anymore what the TT ACSI issue was
really about, but it seems to work nowadays indeed.

 Thomas

PS: When you talk about changelog entries, please use the SHA-1 hash
IDs, not the plain enumerated numbers, since the latter might not be
unique.