Re: [hatari-devel] Native feature proposal

On Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2018 23:23:01 CEST Eero Tamminen wrote:
> Btw. Only NatFeats APIs used in Aranym for which I've found any
> documentation are basic ones:

Yes, that's something i already considered and wanted to work upon. Just
didn't get the time/motivation yet.

>For rest of Aranym NF APIs I haven't found API documentation, so
>for me they don't seem to be intended as any kind of standard,
>just Aranym specific extensions.

They are not necessarily aranym specific, but most of them are only usable
from device drivers, not from applications. So there is no urgent need to
document the details, as the drivers already are already publicitly available.
But it would make sense, e.g. when you want to implement in other emulators,
or need to write new drivers (e.g. MagiC).

>FYI: current Hatari specific NF APIs are:

Yes, already saw them. One day, i will put them together.