Re: [hatari-devel] Recent Hatari change problems

Am Mon, 30 Apr 2018 23:50:26 +0300

> Hi,
>
> On 04/30/2018 07:17 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > Am Wed, 25 Apr 2018 01:17:59 +0300
> > schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >
> >> I also reverted the broken CMake test for bashisms.
> >
> > It would be really nice if you don't push your workaround commits
> > for things where others already pushed a better fix.
>
> I had pushed it upstream day before you did your (better) commit,
> and I cannot rebase things that are already in upstream without
> breaking things for others.

No, you apparently only committed it locally to your hard disk, without
pushing it upstream. Otherwise I would have needed to merge before
pushing my changes (Mercurial does not allow to push to a second branch
without --force, and I certainly did not use --force here).