Re: [hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess: Dragon Blitter bug

Le 09/04/2018 à 12:30, Vincent Rivière a écrit :
Hello.

I have noticed an ugly thing in Lethal Xcess, with dragons. See screenshots.
You can notice that other dragons are fine.

It only happens:
- with Hatari (I used a recent HG build for Cygwin)
- STe mode
- Blitter turned on in the game

I never saw such problem on real hardware, or Steem, or Hatari STe with Blitter turned off.

That might suggest a bug in Hatari Blitter emulation.

hi

nice catch, I confirm I can see this too. This seems like a regression in hatari 2.1, because under 2.0 there's no problem.

On the other hand, some low level blitter code was rewritten in 2.1 for accurate bus sharing, so it's possible it broke a case with some logical blitter operation.

I will have a look at this.