Re: [hatari-devel] Where to find a good version of the phaleon démo?

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the test. This rang a bell to me : SDL2 generates this "keyboard buffer" problem ; whereas with SDL1, I don't have the problem.
So, this point is SDL relative, not hatari.

I still have the second bug : if I choose "normal loader" instead of "fast loader", hatari stops with double bus/address error => CPU halted !

I use tos 1.04 fr, 1 Meg RAM, atari STF emulation, no blitter, no FPU, ...

I choose the "shadow of the beast menu" and "normal loader" and it bugs. No bug with the fast loader.

Regards
Laurent