Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 2.1.0 has been released

Hi Thorsten,

If you were already using a script then either the script explicitly sets filesystem or the behaviour from command line is different from when using the Disk Utility UI. I've now switched to command line image creation as well from my script.

https://davidnelson.net/2017/09/high-sierra-dmg/

regards,
Troed